“Best Pizza In Town and Delicious Pasta”

Restaurante y Pizzeria La Terraza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Pizza in San Juan del Sur, brick oven and 100% italian ingredients
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Best Pizza In Town and Delicious Pasta”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Whenever I crave pizza, this is the place that pops in to my mind. Real brick oven cooked pizza; it is the best in town. Their Pastas are also delicious. The only draw back is the price... I think their menu is too expensive so I really only go a few times a year...

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Good pizza (to my surprise)”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was very skeptical about pizza in Nicaragua, but it actually turned out very good! Its all thin crusts too (which is my favorite anyway). The service wasn't so great though.

1 Thank bree p
Dallas, Texas
“Great Pizza Loved it.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The service was so so... but pizza was great. Amazing view of the water and good wine selection. Definitely get your pizza fill here.

New Jersey
“Who Eats Pizza in Nicaragua??”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

At first I felt guilty for going to an Italian restaurant in Central America but I got over that real quick. I consider myself somewhat of a pizza connoisseur and I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. We went twice during our stay and was not disappointed. The pizza was great and the bruschetta was delicious - not to mention the view.

• Visited May 2014
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Waaay too much salt”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Ordered a take away pasta dish and took it back to my hotel to eat. I ordered Punttanesca pasta. My first bite would've been my last if I hadn't already been back at my hotel. I had eaten it at the restaurant I would have sent it back. The taste beyond the salt was good as was the pasta cooked nicely al dente. No napkins were included, which made it awkwad in my room.