“Great pizza!!!!”

Restaurante y Pizzeria La Terraza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best Pizza in San Juan del Sur, brick oven and 100% italian ingredients
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Super tasty pizza here in the pizzeria on the beach. Nice venue for watching the sunset also. Pizza is thin, crispy and cooked to perfection. Proper tasty caprichosa.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Whenever I crave pizza, this is the place that pops in to my mind. Real brick oven cooked pizza; it is the best in town. Their Pastas are also delicious. The only draw back is the price... I think their menu is too expensive so I really only go a few times a year...

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was very skeptical about pizza in Nicaragua, but it actually turned out very good! Its all thin crusts too (which is my favorite anyway). The service wasn't so great though.

1  Thank bree p
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The service was so so... but pizza was great. Amazing view of the water and good wine selection. Definitely get your pizza fill here.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

At first I felt guilty for going to an Italian restaurant in Central America but I got over that real quick. I consider myself somewhat of a pizza connoisseur and I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. We went twice during our stay and was not disappointed. The pizza was great and the bruschetta was delicious - not to mention the view.