“Fantastic pizza”

Restaurante y Pizzeria La Terraza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Best Pizza in San Juan del Sur, brick oven and 100% italian ingredients
“Fantastic pizza”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for supper. I had the ham and mushroom pizza which was extremely good, and my boyfriend had the Italian sausage pasta. Very good value for money, lovely view and atmosphere. One very small criticism was the Spanish guy who played the guitar during the meal which was loud and a bit obtrusive, especially when he then asked each individual table for money. Great restaurant though, would definitely go back.

Knegsel, The Netherlands
“Nice pizza”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We ate here Twice. The pizze are great! Service is good as the ambiance as well. It's almost the only restaurant at the beach woth a lot of clients!
It's a pity they don't have Italian desserts like tiramisu, torta della nonna , gelato etc

• Visited August 2014
St. Thomas
“Restaurant Brunch is Terrible”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I were on an anniversary trip to Puerto Rico. We did not stay at the hotel so we cannot comment on that, however, the restaurant was terrible. We went for their Sunday Brunch. We live in the islands so we are aware of slow service but this was not only slow but they never asked if the food was ok, if we would like more coffee or mimosa. I had the eggs benedict and they came out like hard boiled eggs on a soggy english muffin with potatoes. My wife had a soggy waffle. There are plenty of options for a nice breakfast in Old San Juan, stay away from this one.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great pizza!!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Super tasty pizza here in the pizzeria on the beach. Nice venue for watching the sunset also. Pizza is thin, crispy and cooked to perfection. Proper tasty caprichosa.

• Visited July 2014
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Best Pizza In Town and Delicious Pasta”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Whenever I crave pizza, this is the place that pops in to my mind. Real brick oven cooked pizza; it is the best in town. Their Pastas are also delicious. The only draw back is the price... I think their menu is too expensive so I really only go a few times a year...

Visited June 2014