“LATE NIGHT LIVE MUSIC!!!!”
Review of Black Whale Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Black Whale Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Same stree and in between Iguana and the Pier
Boulder, Colorado
“LATE NIGHT LIVE MUSIC!!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I only went here at night. I ended up at this late night spot twice during my stay in San Juan. Its a great place to meet people and it is usually super packed full of travelers and locals alike. Make sure to go on one of their live music nights, those seem to be the BIG nights with fire dancers and TONS of sexy people.

• Visited February 2013

Apache Junction, Arizona
“Big everything!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Big burgers etc, could share a meal for sure. By far the coldest beer in town, good view across the street from the beach. Music, games and a good place to be with friends and people watch.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Tasty food on beach road”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Great value, nice outdoor setting and variety in menu. Had their schnitzel last year and now again, great both times

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Sounds of the....”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

....well lots of sounds actually! Good tunes, attentive waiting staff at the tables and a generally good vibe!
One of fav drinking spots in SJDS.

Visited February 2013
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Good for drinks...”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I guess I didn't understand the system in this one.. I stepped in with a friend and my boyfriend and never did anyone asked us if we wanted to order something. Maybe you just had to go to the bar and get it yourself? I take it the place was crowded but after 20 minutes of sitting around listening to the music with no drinks we just decided to leave. We'll go in another time though and I'll post then.

Visited January 2013