“Great location and great host”
Review of Mama Sara House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Mama Sara House
Gold Coast, Australia
“Great location and great host”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a number of nights. Mama Sara was very helpful and could not do enough for us. We too got many tasty treats and snacks. Unfortunately if the other guests are noisy, the sound travels. Typical of a hostel I suppose. The rooms were clean, the accommodation feels very safe and secure, and mama Sara makes you feel right at home.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
West Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Mama Sara's House was a wonderful play to stay! The rooms and bathrooms were extremely clean and we felt very safe leaving our belongings there. Mama Sara becomes acts like a mother to all her guests, all cooking for us, giving us snacks, and helping with anything you may need! Definitely stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were recommended Mama Sara's by a couple of our friends who stayed with Mama a couple of years ago. Our friends talked very highly of her and the hospitality provided and I am so glad we were able to stay with her while in San Juan Del Sur so we could experience it for ourselves. Mama Sara truly was the sweetest lady in the world and she was always feeding us her amazing cooking! Her son Ramon was so kind and welcoming we really felt at home here. We originally only planned to stay a couple of nights but ended up staying a week as it was very hard to leave. The rooms and bathrooms was extremely clean and the beds were so comfortable. I would highly highly recommend staying with Mama Sara!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Managua, Nicaragua
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I travel a lot for work and usually don't give a review because would take me a lot of time to write so many, but Mama Sara, she really deserve a review. She was awesome from the moment I meet her it was like if we know each other from a long time ago. I arrived around 6:00 pm and she gave me dinner with some fresh juice, so I didn't spend any money on it. I stay in a room for three people and the price was $18.00 very reasonable considering the season and the space of the room. it was very basic, but very comfortable. I love it and I would recommend this place for those who want to stay in a clean and comfortable place. Mama Sara I'll see you soon.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Big Sky, Montana
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stumbled upon mama saras house and it has been the highlight of our trip! The rooms are extreamly clean and very reasonable. There is a fully stocked kitchen so you can cook whenever you want! Although most of the time mama sara will bring you yummy nica snacks! Mama sara is very accomedating and extreamly warm and generous. We loved it!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ensenada, Mexico
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Mama Sara charged me more per room than she originally said and she charged me for one night twice.

I think she used the language barrier to her advantage and she was 100% unwilling to discuss our discrepancy. Can't recommend her, even though I still like her.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank DustyM964
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Mama Sara is one of the best guesthouses I had been in.
It's starting with a free welcome drink, continues with clean good smelling rooms and free meals once in a while with no extra charge.
If you wish to feel the taste of home, come here, the price is very cheap by the way..

• Stayed September 2013