“Fun for girls!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Surf Ranch Paintball

Surf Ranch Paintball
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Ranch Paintball is the best paintball course in the country of Nicaragua. Conveniently located a 5 minute free shuttle ride from the town of san juan del sur...there is no reason not to play paintball in the jungles of Nicaragua with new friends.
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for girls!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

The first time that i played paintball was scary. I still remember how much worried I felt the first time I was on the field and the whistle blew and I was overwhelmed by the sounds, the mask and the fast pace of the game. By the time my first 20 minutes were over I had a much better understanding of the game and I had a blast!!! Staff is so helpful, safe gear and cool guns. I really like the set up and how the staff offered you beers after the game! Try local beer “Tona”

Visited August 2011
1 Thank GladisMZ
lukeboychuk, Owner at Surf Ranch Paintball, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Gladis! I told you it wasnt scary :), thanks for playing :)

Bruce Mines, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun First, Safety...tenth?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Yikes! Paintball in the Jungle is REALLY FUN. It would not pass any safety regulations in my home country (mud trenches, open culverts, piles of re-bar and broken down pallets, partially demolished shacks, acid excreting insects, beer bottle target shooting...) but, totally exhilerating. Try it if you are feeling invinsible.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank MsAB43
It's definitely a lot safer now, but was a fun game! Thanks for coming out! and I hope you stop by next time you are in town.