Casa De Olas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel & Resort Palermo(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort(San Juan del Sur)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Dolce Vita(San Juan del Sur)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gran Oceano(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
Hotel Alcazar(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
Barrio Cafe Hotel(San Juan del Sur)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Encanto del Sur(San Juan del Sur)
View Hotel
Hotel Casablanca(San Juan del Sur)
  • Breakfast included
Rositas Hotel(San Juan del Sur)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinfinity poolnaked tigersan juanin townhome away from homefree shuttlefamily stylefamily dinnerfree breakfastparty vibedorm roomfavourite hostelevery eveningbeautiful hostelan amazing viewhave a good timepool crawl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Upon arrival it was immediately clear the owners Carla and Fred have been pouring so much love into this hostel and will go to great lengths to help out their guests. In a hungover and absentminded state, I forgot my IPhone at the hostel. They kept it safe for me and we coordinated together to have it sent over to me in Leon on a Shuttle the next day. I couldn´t be more grateful and touched by their assistance and kindness. My only regret is that I am not there to buy them all a round. Casa has been one of my favorite places on my trip thus far and will always have a place in my heart.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you are looking for a fun, come-as-you-are place to hang out for as long as you need to in a gorgeous setting with friendly people all around, this is the place. I wouldn't recommend it for families or couples trying to get romantic, but outside of that, by all means be a guest. Fred and Carla are wonderful, and everyone who works there was lovely as well. On the right night, the sunsets are the most spectacular you will ever experience. Loved it!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Beautiful location, fantastic pool and views, lots of comfortable places to lounge around. The staff make the place - from the owners to the volunteers, everyone is friendly, happy and generally fun to be around. Plenty of shuttles in to town as well. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Me and my boyfriend and a group of friends stayed here last week. From the minute we walked in, we loved the place. The owners Carla and Fred are the best hosts and reminded me so much of my parents back home. The place is run exceptionally well and the nightly dinners were all delicious. The infinity pool is so refreshing and the perfect way to spend a relaxing day. We wished we werent on a tight schedule so we could have stayed longer, but we will definitely be back! We miss Carla and Fred and of course, Buzz, already!

Room Tip: We stayed in a private room which was awesome!
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My friends and I arrived at Casa Del Olas around mid-feb and it undoubtedly one of the best decisions we made. The owners, Carla and Fred are amazing and defiantly know how to enjoy themselves alongside the amazing view and the staff. The nightly family cooked dinners are affordable and some of the best food we had in San Juan Del Sur. The free shuttles throughout the day, down to the local shops was super convenient. I personally also enjoyed the tab system that operated here and found it easy to relax on the nights I didn't feel like partying, as the bar closes at 10pm and Naked Tiger is located next door and is open until late. I would suggest arriving early if you wish to secure a spot before Sunday Funday. I hope one day I'll be back here and I'll defiantly be making sure that any of my Australian friends who come through Nicaragua will be staying here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends