“Love this place!”
Review of Dorado's Bar Grill - CLOSED

Dorado's Bar Grill
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had an amazing night here. Tones of friends, they had a reggae bar on the beach that was amazing. Pina Colada's for $2.00 (very large ones too). So much fun.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went for dinner one note. The place was almost empty, service was poor, the worst nachos I have ever been served. I'll need to be persuaded to go back. As an expat I have found better options

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I were welcomed in our first night in San Juan, we watched the hockey game and stayed in San Juan for 3 weeks. We were in Dorados every night, on a first name basis with Bob (owner) and all the servers. Great prices on good food, and very good deals on drinks. The atmosphere is great and you can't beat the view as it is located right on the beach. I will be going back for another visit. I would recommend checking it out if your in San Juan Del Sur.
Try the Burritos and Nachos

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We walked by Dorado's on our first day in San Juan Del Sur, noticed the hockey jerseys on the wall and were offered a deal on beer. From then on, we went every day to watch the playoffs and just hang out. Dorado's is a great place to feel at home because we were on a first name basis with the servers and the owner (Bob). Great place for partiers and families alike (Bob brings his own young son to hang out all day). My chicken burrito was delicious too!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed in SJDS for a week and were at Dorado's every single night. Bob, the owner, is amazing and all the other servers and bartenders knew us by name and made us feel at home from the first 20 minutes of arriving in San Juan. The atmosphere is great. It was the hang out of all the Canadians during play-off hockey. The place was packed every night the food is great, the company is amazing and the drinks are very cheap. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone. It is right in the middle of town with an amazing view of the entire beach or you can even sit on the beach if that is what you prefer!

1  Thank Courtney C