“Great Time”

Da Flying Frog Canopy Tours
Ranked #6 of 44 Tours in San Juan del Sur
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Great company. The people were awesome and very cautious. There were 17 lines and it lasted about 90 minutes. Lots of fun and definitely worth the $30.

1  Thank scfennell

Reviewed 28 May 2014

17 stations was quite a lot and I had a lot of fun. I would say it didn't feel like rain forest canopy as it was very dry, but the guides were great and I would recommend overall.

1  Thank madtaxer
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a blast. My wife and I have been zip lining before with our kids, 9 & 11, an we all enjoyed the experience. We were met at the pier with our name on a sign, and transportation waiting. My lack of strong Spanish skills made communication a bit tough but with lots of laughing we all made it work. The equipment was good as were the safety minded employees. I think there were about 15 lines and were all fun and fast! Part of our group went horse back riding and they too enjoyed the experience. The price was fantastic 30$ /person is think it was, and we enjoyed the views from the top. Not a real lush setting but scenic none the less.
I would do this again

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was our first time to do a zipline but have heard friends and family talk about their experience in other locations. This was a good introduction to the experience and the technique, but disappointing in the overall experience. Part of this could be due to our lack of Spanish skills so we were unable to communicate much with our guides and they didn't seem that interested in us. We felt rushed to get through the course, but we were the only 2 visitors there. There are some good views of the area on the higher lines, but overall not much to see but bush. We saw 1 monkey.

1  Thank WideWorldGirl
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We decided to try the zip line because of the great reviews on tripadvisor. This was our first time zip lining and Da Flying Frog was the perfect place. The first few lines are short and easy to ease you into it. There's a total of 15 lines and it took us about an hour & a half with a group of 8. The guides are very professional and safe. And it's only $30!
Definitely a must do if you are in San Juan