“Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sol y Luna Spa

Sol y Luna Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wide variety of services for women and men including hair, nails, massage and waxing in a comfortable air conditioned environment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

I went in for a facial wax & it was only $8! Very reasonable. The woman was very gentle & it might have been the least painful waxing experience I've ever had. I then had a pedicure & the girl was so gentle & had great attention to detail. Plus, again the price was right. I would definitely recommend this place.

SAN JUAN DEL SUR
“GREAT HAIR STYLIST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

Have always had a good experience at this salon. I always have my hair cut by the owner, who does a great job everytime. She has also highlighted my hair on several ocassions, it has always been just what I wanted. It is nice to be able to go to a salon here in SJDS that has air conditioning, just a nice added bonus while you are relaxing having a great hair cut. The nail tech girl is also very good.

Visited August 2012
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good massage and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Adequate room with professional feeling. Massage was relaxing, but not as deep as I would have liked.

Visited April 2012