“Magic!”
Review of Zen Yoga

Zen Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Zen Yoga Studio is a stunning two story yoga studio and institute featuring daily yoga classes, hosted Luxury Yoga Retreats, 200Hr Teacher Trainings, and Raw Food Cafe.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Magic!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Start and end your day in San Juan Del Sur at this magical yoga studio in San Juan Del Sur. We will be back with the entire family.

Visited March 2014
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
What a sweet review! Thank you for taking the time. We are beyond excited to have this space, these teachers and the best students to create the vibe we have. Come back and bring the family too!

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hub for health and wellness”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

When I walk into zen, I am welcomed by stunning plants from the plant shop that lead to the yoga studio. I love practicing yoga in the open air, wind everywhere. Smoothies after yoga at Buddah Bar, it seems like the perfect hub for health and wellness. I love it and would recommend it a million times over to any of my friends.

Visited May 2014
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We are fortunate to have you HERE! What a beautiful soul to come to Zen, do the yoga training and now teach for us too! Here's to the next chapter!
Carmichael, California
“Enchanting Yoga Experience”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have been to SJDS many times and have had the pleasure of taking many Yoga Classes at Zen Yoga. There is something magical about Zen Yoga, you first walk through the nursery of many native plants which helps you transition into a more peaceful mind set. Next you go upstairs to an open air Yoga Studio and gaze out and see the views and listen to the native birds sing. Now I’m ready to begin. The teachers were great, very knowledgeable in teaching Yoga and they made the experience for me flow with ease. There were certain Yoga positions that were more difficult for me since I was not a regular in the practice. As I continued coming to their studio to take more classes I became more in tuned to the moves and felt more at peace and in tune to my body and spirit. I highly recommend Zen Yoga. It is a great experience to do classes with highly trained and dedicated instructors at the same time as experiencing what SJDS has to offer. When I was last there I was able to take part in their monthly Vinasa Vino. This was a special night where there is a guitarist playing soothing music during the Yoga Class and then afterwards we were all treated to Wine and Chocolate. Two of my favorite things. I will return for another vacation and this place is on the top of my must do again list. Deborah Richier

Visited June 2013
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
What an awesome review! Come again soon!!! It has been WAY too long since last you graced us. Thank you and please stay committed to your health and well being!
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Health hub of San Juan Del Sur!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I'm not even joking when I say I spend most of my time at the Zen Oasis... I started going to Zen as soon as I moved to Nicaragua 7 months ago and have been there every single day since, except on vacations out of town. A regular yoga practice is crucial to me and this studio offers many classes for all types of yoga through out the day. Also, I've had the best massages here. I love warming my body up with early morning yoga and feeling the difference in my body and it's flexibility with afternoon/evening classes. Zen Yoga has been a true blessing in so many ways <3

Visited October 2013
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for your review! You are a rock star and we love to see your dedication to your highest and best life on and off the mat!
San Juan Del Sur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Little Yoga Tribe in SJDS”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Visit this sweet little yoga studio when you pass through SJDS.....it just may be one of the highlights of your trip.

Visited November 2013
vinyasavanessa, Owner at Zen Yoga, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We remember the beautiful days when you were part of our tribe too! What a great time. Here's to yoga and yogi's all over the world!