“FRESH!”

Description: jugososjs@gmail.com
San Juan del Sur
“FRESH!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is a great place to relax and hang out and grab some really good, fresh food. The juices are delicious blends of local fruits and veggies and the salads are big and filling. The vegetarian salad is the best, filled with nuts and beans and seeds. The vegetable curry is even better. Can't get enough of this place.

Visited August 2013

Managua, Nicaragua
“Beautiful and delicious food.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

A lot of places have pictures that look nothing like the food you get. I´m not lying when I say everything I´ve ordered there was presented beautifuly and tasted as good as it looked. If your in San Juan on a Saturday night you have to stop by and try a plate of their Pealla made buy the owner, a Spanish guy named Pablo. One of the better meals I´ve had in Nicaragua and it was 125 Cordovas!

• Visited October 2013
La Crosse WI
“Casual beach side restaurant”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Right across from the beach on the south side of San Juan del Sur is a nice little place for a quick bite to eat. My grilled veggie sandwich with cheese and hard boiled egg was delicious. My husbands BBQ chicken sandwich with grilled veggies was likewise appealing. There are quite a few veggie options, if one is so inclined. They have good fruit smoothies.

• Visited November 2013
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“A delightful sandwich stop”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The Spanish owners Laura and Pablo are really friendly and warm people. I just let Pablo give me advice on which sandwich to pick. He made me a chicken sandwich with lots of fresh and tasty ingredients. I loved it. Their specialties are also fresh fruit juices, make sure you try some! Have gone back lots of other times!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank chef473
Hartland, Vermont
“Can't Stop Visiting”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was just in San Juan for about 5 weeks and I could not stay away! I love all the food that they serve here and the vibe that I get from the staff. Don't let the looks deceive you, this place puts out some Amazing food!!

Visited July 2013