“Mmmmmm!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Absolutely yummy! Everything I had over my stay was great and there is always some nice chit chat to be had!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great and Plentiful Food. Variety of Food available especially for Vegetarians. Clean and Friendly service.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Cute place on what I called the surf strip. Had yummy juices and fresh salads. The place is small but they had books and games.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Simon Says is probably the best place to get smoothies in San Juan Del Sur. Each day I kept asking my mother "can we go back?" The good thing about Simon Says is if you're interested in games you will probably love it there. My favorite game there was Labyrinth. My best smoothie I had from there was strawberry banana with ice cream. So good!! I probably went to Simon Says three days a week, for five weeks. I wish we had one in California.

1  Thank charleneg
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Such a great vibe. Awesome staff. Best frappacino, loaded with ice cream. And tons of cute games to play.