“Yum”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My friends and I had fun playing Jenga while sipping smoothies and cooling off. I think of all of our drinks, the frappuccino was best. Maybe. Hard to call.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very friendly owners and great food makes Simon Says a must in San Juan del Sur. After 4 great meals, the last 3 consisting of the exact same sandwich, I am more than sold. Sandwich #10 is the best! Unfortunately I am not a smoothie person, so I cannot be the judge of that, but my boyfriend can and he loves them! I will definitely keep coming back. The place is a bit small, but it as a charm of its own (board games, cool music and nice decor).

Reviewed 3 September 2013

A quiet, laid-back little place with the best, beautifully cold smoothies in town! I asked around the for the best smoothies and this was where I was sent. I couldn't have been happier! Pitaya Roja makes for a more crunchy than usual texture, with all the little black seeds, but the flavor was lovely and the smoothie hit the spot after walking around in the heat for too long.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Absolutely yummy! Everything I had over my stay was great and there is always some nice chit chat to be had!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great and Plentiful Food. Variety of Food available especially for Vegetarians. Clean and Friendly service.