“YUM YUM YUM!”

Nacho Libre
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gourmet Hamburgers-the BEST in San Juan del Sur
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Best burgers in Nicaragua - hands down! Do not miss this place. Service is fast and professional, and the variety of burgers is just right. My husband and I only wish they would open up a chain in Managua!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Maybe it was just because we were more than 2 weeks into our Central America vacation when we ate here, and we were starved for familiar food/tastes. But I swear the burgers here are among the tops I've had -- anywhere. And I'm a burger-lover.
Fun combinations of great ingredients, great meat, fresh-made buns, great fries and even better onion rings. The food here rocks!
The only mild disappointment here was the fried pickles -- I've had better.
A gourmet burger experience, at the upper end of the price range, but well worth it if you're craving a burger or taste of home while in SJDS.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

There is not a lot to say about nacho other than it is a facorite among both travelers and expats living in the area. Burgers are original and they have something for everyone. Prices are not cheap but the quality and food is consistent so worth the money. The fries are amazing. When you order a burger be prepared for a messy delicious meal that will leave you wanting to go back. The burgers are very large and are nothing but delicious! This is one of the few must go places to eat in san juan.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I are travelers on a budget. We're not on holiday for 2 weeks so every penny counts! This place was way out of our budget but we decided to splurge. We're both so glad that we did! We ate the BBQ burger and it was beyond delicious! It was probably one of the best burgers I've eaten in Central America. So, be prepared to spend some $$$ but know that you'll enjoy it!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Blue cheese bugler in Central America? Yeah booiiiii! Not a 5 cos it's def at the top of the price range but it was worth it.