“Very Unique! Great food!”

King Curry: Doza's Cafetin
Cuisines: German, Indian, Thai
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Marcus runs this one man show of an awesome experience. He will greet you and be your server while cooking in the kitchen which is open for viewing. He is not an overly chatty fellow but kind and talented! Don't skip this place!!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This guy is a great cook and I think he knows it. This place is very basic, there's a kitchen and a couple of tables, we sat outside at one point while waiting for our dinner. He reminded us so much of the soup nazi in seinfeld. My fiance left the door to restrooms open and he immediately came over and scolded us to keep it closed as it creates to much wind for the kitchen. He then asked us if we wanted fried cheese on our salad, When we told him "no thanks" he told us it's really good with the fried cheese and that we should try it. When we refused, we thought he was going to say "no food for you!" & toss us out. He's good but beware of the Curry Nazi.

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Kind curry was not bad food.. No naan bread though or authentic butter chicken. The butter chicken on the menu is grilled ... Not bad though if you have a curry hankering ;)

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Having been a fan of Indian food for quite some time and actually having spent a few weeks on the Indian subcontinent, I can highly recommend this place. Markus, the owner, is a German who live in India. I came here every other day for 4-5 weeks and always got served excellent food. For dessert: you have to try the cheesecake!

1  Thank conti8180
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I spent a month in del sur and got to no the owner Marcus very well what ever curry you wanted or how you wanted it he would do it I even went to the market across the road to buy chilli as I like my curries extra extra hot in England we call it a Phal Take my word for it you wont find a better curry anywhere Perfecto