“Best brownie I have had ever”
Review of Cafe Mediterraneo

Cafe Mediterraneo
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Delicious Italian Food, traditional recipes
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had breakfast here. We had some pretty fantastic coffee with crepes, where were so so. My girl, however, will disagree about the crepe. But the best of all is the triple chocolate brownie. It's simply the best I have ever taste and I don't even like chocolate.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Cafe Mediterraneo is a very cute little cafe, very well decorated inside with a chic modern look. It's spacious in spite of being small, it is very clean and inviting, the staff is friendly and the food is good. I was also pleasantly surprised by the prices; it seemed just a tad cheaper than what I am used to in San Juan. Strongly recommend it and will go again for sure. Great place to go with friends, alone or even for a romantic time...

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Don't waste time and money any where else. this place has the best coffee and it comes in a cold cup. So u think it's going to be hot but its cold. Real deal especially cause everyone drinks instant coffee here

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Came back for lunch 3 days in a row. Lovely staff, quick service and very tasty food. I especially liked their paninis. Drink and panini for total of 120 cordoba (less than 5 US dollars)

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch an enjoyed having a menu with lots of fresh salad and panini options. The chicken is grilled not fried which is a nice change in Nicaragua. Initially we thought that it was a dinner spot too but it seemed to close by about 5 most nights we were here. This may've been because it was low season. Either way a great spot for lunch.