“Outstanding Service”

Transporte Gaby Day Tour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used Gaby Transport to shuttle from Liberia to San Juan Del Sur and then back again at the end of my trip. They were punctual, professional, friendly and made crossing the border a breeze. Richard walked me through every step of the crossing as I my Spanish is basically non-existent. The shuttle was clean and comfortable and he was sure to secure it everytime we had to step out (a couple times at the crossing). He's a great guy to talk to as well - the ride will go fast! Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"driver"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Transporte gaby is great. It was so smooth and easy. Richard got us through the border in 15 min with out lifting a finger. I highly recommend them

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just did the Gaby Transport shared shuttle from the SdJS turn off to Liberia airport. I just wanted to say what a great and really fast trip it was. Richard knows everyone at the boarder so you skip the Q and go with the same car the whole. Defiantly again and good price. On my way back I will take the shuttle from Liberia to SDJS. Thank you for making the travel so easy in a difficult time. FYI great option to if you have more than 30lbs of bags with Sansa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Service!

Gaby Transport is the absolute best transportation service available in Nicaragua. After living in San Juan Del Sur for two years my family and I have used the company numerous times. We use them whenever we fly into or out of the country. We generally fly via Liberia, Costa Rica and it is always an easy and pleasurable experience.

The drivers pick you up at Liberia Airport holding a sign with your name on it. They then load your luggage quickly and efficiently. The vehicles are always top-notch, clean and with good A/C. The drivers aways ask us if we are hungry or need to make a stop for food or anything else. The drivers at Gaby Transport also make crossing the border a breeze in either direction.