“Fantastic fresh and delicious!”
Review of Cha Cha Cha - CLOSED

Cha Cha Cha
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Southwestern, Middle Eastern, International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We loved this place! We enjoyed the guacamole to start and it was delicious.

I had the chicken salad that was breaded in a coconut batter it was delicious and just the right amount of spicyness!

Definitely a must try! We had a wonderful experience here overall

There are newer reviews for Cha Cha Cha

Reviewed 31 May 2014

It was one of the best thing I have ever tasted! But remember, you MUST pay cash here :) (Fine as long as you know ahead of time)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We saw the place walking in San Juan del Sur and decided to give it a try. Good menu variety but dishes were a bit too fusion mixing flavors more than I would have. If you want to have dinner in a non-party restaurant in San Juan this is one of the better options.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

In San Juan there were many restaurants offering amazing bargains on their food (the most expensive dishes in the city are usually around $20). However each of the restaurants on the beach have the same uninspired menu, with only the sea food being worthy even of their very low prices.

However if you venture a couple blocks inland you can find Cha Cha Cha and what is easily the best food you can find in SJDS. Once I'd been there I stopped eating anywhere else (except for the Taco Stop late at night when they are closed). Here are some of the things I ate and what I'd rate them (out of 10):

Pork Burrito - 9.5
Beef Burrito - 7.5 (but I took this to go and ate it the next day cold, certainly better fresh)
Jerk Chicken - 9.0 (was a bit strong
Cheesecake Burrito in Bannana Sauce - 9.0
Coconut Chicken Fingers - 8.5
Blackened Chicken Quesadilla - 8.0
Aztec Chicken - 9.0 (I didn't eat this but my friend did and this was his verdict)

I only wish I had more meals to eat there (was only in town a couple days). The region is notorious for bland food and this stuff stands out. Oh, and the prices are crazy-cheap! My friend and I ate and drank till we were full and the bill was something like $25 or so. I have to travel for my visa every 90 days and I'm going to make a point to visit this city again just to eat here.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

i had the korean bbq beef and it was a GREAT flavorful dish. Cocktails could be a lot better but everyone were happy with their main courses and the cheesecake as a dessert