“Probably the best restaurant in town”
Review of Cha Cha Cha - CLOSED

Cha Cha Cha
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Southwestern, Middle Eastern, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I spent almost 3 months in San Juan Del Sur in 2014 and I never found a better restaurant than Cha Cha Cha. The two American brothers that run the place have been in the business for at least 20 years and it shows. Great service, food, atmosphere, etc. It is located almost next door to the central market. Ask anyone in town and they will point you in the right direction.

There are newer reviews for Cha Cha Cha

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was the best meal we had at San Juan del Sur and is now my favorite spot. Order the blackened chicken quesadilla or the Korean beef medallions. I ate here three times in one weekend during my last trip to SJdS. Met the proprietor who says they are expanding soon into a back room. Intimate lighting and very friendly staff. I highly recommend this location.

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Cali-mex menu with lots of good options. All the burritos are great especially the pork. Happy hour is basically all day and includes some of the appetisers too which is ideal if you're just after a light snack. Friendly owners who remembered us when we came back. Great spot.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We came across this place by accident and were extremely happy with the result. All of us has something different. Even cater to vegetarians. I highly recommend leaving the hotel and finding this place.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We loved this place! We enjoyed the guacamole to start and it was delicious.

I had the chicken salad that was breaded in a coconut batter it was delicious and just the right amount of spicyness!

Definitely a must try! We had a wonderful experience here overall