Sitting on a hill in San Juan del Sur is this little gem. The Villa's were beautiful and spacious with a full kitchen and two full bathrooms. The views from the upstairs balcony we're probably the best in SJDS. The staff was attentive and helpful. A bit of a language barrier, but overall we're friendly. The pool is clean and relaxing. I would recommend this place to everyone. The only draw back was you couldn't walk to town and the shuttle went only on the hour every hour until 6, so you'd have to wait or get a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Resort Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur