We recently stayed for 20 days in July. We loved our Villa #20 and the beautiful views. We enjoyed the food at the restaurant and found it delicious and reasonable. It was helpful to have the van drop us of and pick us up in town. Since we stayed so long, we got to know the staff. They are professional, friendly and helpful. We made several excursions -- Ometepe, Masaya, and Leon. Maria and Arlen, at the front desk were especially helpful in suggesting sites to see as well as providing transportation options. Unfortunately, I broke a tooth while on vacation, and Arlen made the arrangements for me to see a dentist. Villas de Palmermo is a wonderful and welcoming place to go as a couple or a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort