This place is about a km out of the center of town, but is really nice and new and a wonderful place to relax or have a home base for exploring the area. They have a nice restaurant, great pool, and some of the best views I've ever seen. The kitchen has everything you need including a huge fridge and we had some great meals on our porch watching the sunsets. I had some work to do and was happy to have working wi-fi in my unit as well. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean and nice, and there is a zip-line canopy tour walking distance from the hotel as well as some nice hikes. i'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort