Palermo made my trip to San Juan extremely enjoyable. It was nice being up in the hills away from the downtown/beach area. But it was also nice knowing that I could be down in the action at a moment's notice. The views are worth a million bucks. The pool was unbelievable, and I was incredibly impressed with the overall cleanliness of the villa. The maid service was great. I especially enjoyed having such a nice kitchen to cook in. It's nice having the option to cook for yourself rather than eating out for every meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Resort Palermo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort