“Feed your Caesar craving here !”

The Loose Moose Canadian Pub SJDS
Cuisines: Sushi, Canadian, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Saskatoon
“Feed your Caesar craving here !”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had heard that this Canadian pub had the best caesars you could get in Central America! Since I had been craving one my whole trip and didn't want any of that Bloody Mary crap I ordered 3! And they were amazing. The atmosphere of the pub was crazy friendly and inviting. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful! The food was great and the decor was incredible! Definitely an accurate and perfect taste of home!

Banff, Canada
“Taste of home!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

First Caesar I've had in months and it hit the spot. Stoked to pair it with the classic Poutine and its like I'm back home. Staff is very friendly and the best part is I can watch some puck on the tube. I'll be back for the Canadian hangover cure tomorrow, Caesar and a Lumberjack breakfast. Not to mention the right base to start your Sunday Funday off right.

Whistler, Canada
“Great food, great drinks and staff stoked on life.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Loose Moose Canadian Pub in SJDS, what a restaurant.

Walking down the street you instantly hear the cheer and excitement going on in the Loose Moose. You're greeted with big smiles, a warm Canadian welcome and music to create a fun atmosphere.

The restaurant sits 15-20 persons comfortably and with a great and affordable Canadian menu with awesome poutine and the best sushi I've ever had (the maderas is a must) caesars, beer and yummy cocktails - this by far is a must experience restaurant.

If you're travelling alone, or even with a big group - here you will find what is going on around town, meet new friends and create great memories.

Definitely check this place out!

Miami, Florida, United States
“Try the spicy Caesar shot challenge”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite spots in San Juan. I'm not even Canadian but this place has a special place in my heart. Super friendly staff and (surprisingly) amazing sushi! Oh, and you better do the spicy Caesar shot challenge; it's the only way you'll be walking away with a Loose Moose shirt!

“Friendliest staff in all of SJDS”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We greatly enjoyed every time we went to The Loose Moose. The girls there were the friendliest staff we encountered out of any bar or restaurant in SJDS. After a day of fishing they even found someone to help us cook our catch for no extra charge. There was good reason we kept bringing our business back there every night.

The Ceasar's were delicious!