“Absolutely Fantastic”

Ranked #14 of 17 Restaurants in Smolyan
Guildford, Surrey
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 October 2008

This Restaurant is absolutely fantastic, I have stayed five nights in Smolyan and absolutely loved Rodopski Kat. The Restaurant is located across the Smolyan Theater and The Borough Council of Smolyan – 3 Boulevard Bulgaria.

This place is an old traditional Bulgarian restaurant that has many traditional dishes which me and my wife loved eating. It is delities. We were invited on a cocktail party and end up having dinner every night there ever since. The staff is lovely, food is always good and the barbeque is fantastic. The garden has beautiful view over the Mountains. I would highly recommend Restaurant Rodopski Kat to anyone that travels near Smolyan or Pamporovo. It is worth it.

2 Thank Jon75