We used a Travelzoo voucher and we then extended our stay. The location is excellent, the food super and the staff delightful.
We were using public transport but on Sunday, when the bus service was quite limited, we took a taxi to Brighouse Station and the fare was only £3.50.
We hope to come again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olde worlde 17th-century inn located in the quiet village of Clifton, AA rosette restaurant, beautiful rooms converted from cottages. M62 just 1/2 a mile, away from it all yet close to everything. We are located in an ideal place for touring the scenic beauty spots of Yorkshire, the historic City of York and scores of Country Houses and Parks. Leeds, Bradford & Huddersfield are all less than twenty minutes drive away which makes us a convenient centre for traveler's on both business or for pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Black Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Horse Hotel Brighouse
- The Black Horse Inn Brighouse, West Yorkshire