We went there for a meal with our friends – group of 5. Reception and service was excellent. Food was beautiful. I will start with starters – must try: chicken liver parfait – heaven in your mouth, slow roast pork belly – mmmmmm….. Main must try: fish – any kind of fish in this restaurant is perfectly cooked; eye steak is just melting in your mouth – very well cooked to your liking. Obviously the cook knows what he is doing. As my boyfriend has a birthday coming we have booked other restaurant in Leeds, but after a meal which we had in this restaurant we changed our reservation and going back for fantastic food to Black Horse again :-) Cannot wait now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olde worlde 17th-century inn located in the quiet village of Clifton, AA rosette restaurant, beautiful rooms converted from cottages. M62 just 1/2 a mile, away from it all yet close to everything. We are located in an ideal place for touring the scenic beauty spots of Yorkshire, the historic City of York and scores of Country Houses and Parks. Leeds, Bradford & Huddersfield are all less than twenty minutes drive away which makes us a convenient centre for traveler's on both business or for pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Black Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Horse Hotel Brighouse
- The Black Horse Inn Brighouse, West Yorkshire