We were worried about our stay after receiving a call to say that an error had been made with our booking and we were unable to have the rooms we had originally been allocated. However, our replacement rooms were perfectly acceptable. The courtyard was a lovely place to sit in the sunshine and we certainly made the most of it. The highlights of our stay were the staff and the food. Our evening meal in the restaurant was beautiful and the staff very attentive without being intrusive. Nothing was too much trouble. We were there to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday with friends. Our request to have breakfast in the courtyard the following morning was immediately accepted. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Olde worlde 17th-century inn located in the quiet village of Clifton, AA rosette restaurant, beautiful rooms converted from cottages. M62 just 1/2 a mile, away from it all yet close to everything. We are located in an ideal place for touring the scenic beauty spots of Yorkshire, the historic City of York and scores of Country Houses and Parks. Leeds, Bradford & Huddersfield are all less than twenty minutes drive away which makes us a convenient centre for traveler's on both business or for pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Black Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Black Horse Hotel Brighouse
- The Black Horse Inn Brighouse, West Yorkshire