“Best Hotel in Yorkshire!”

Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brighouse
England
“Best Hotel in Yorkshire!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have been to and stayed at many of the Intercontinental hotels all around Europe, and in its class this is probably the best Holiday Inn that I have ever stayed in.
It is so good that I now go and stay there whenever I can and time permits, usually up to twice a month.
This Hotel is very professionally run, friendly and situated in a very peaceful location just off the M62 towards Leeds.
There is a wide choice of bedrooms, and a range of prices with or without breakfast. You can also join Priority Club, and you will be rewarded with points for every stay or product that you purchase.
They have an excellent conference and banqueting department and to round it off a superb spa.

I recommend this hotel very highly

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor in particular the executive rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
HI-LeedsBrighouse, PA to General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear bigdaddy4960,

I was delighted to read your review. As a regular customer your feedback allows us to identify any areas requiring improvement or to maintain our levels of service and standards so that our guest can fully enjoy the 'Holiday Inn' experience.

I am delighted that you have enrolled within our loyalty rewards system and hope that you have received the details of how it has changed to IHG Rewards and what benefits this has to you. If you have not then please do ask our Reception team on your next visit as they will be delighted to talk with you about these new changes.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Dawn Bussey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Brighouse, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Good place to stay, Close to the M62 and ideal commuter hotel. Friendly staff who are always happy to help. Breakfast excellent. Wouldn't pay the extra for an executive room the standard rooms are bigger and have everything you need.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Hagghill,

Thank you for taking the time review the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am happy that you found our rooms to be suitable for your needs and that you enjoyed the 'Holiday Inn' experience.

I have passed your comments to our Hotel team and they were delighted to received your kind feedback.

When you are next in the area, we hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel.

MERSEYSIDE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Very easy to find.
Just off M62 but nice views and can't hear the motorway.
The room was a decent size.
There didn't seem to be a lift but I did see staff carrying bags upstairs for some customers.
Small gym, steam, sauna and jacuzzi. Changing rooms for these were a bit on the small side. It was quiet when we were there but there were only 3 or 4 showers and not a lot of space for changing.
Breakfast was really nice. Lots of choice and the service was good

Room Tip: first floor rooms have a balcony
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Dear IndependantTraveller,

Thank you for your review following your stay.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay here at the Hotel. Our bedrooms are located over 2 floors and have access to these via 2 stairwells within the bedroom corridors and we are always happy to assist with guests luggage to their rooms.

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the facilities within our Spirit Health Club and do hope that you enjoyed the view from our jacuzzi over the Yorkshire countryside.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the future.

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

We only stayed for two nights but would of liked to stay more !! The hotel is within very easy reach of junction 25 of M62, outside appearance was very clean and smart, inside we were greeted by reception and checked in with no fuss,a short walk to our family room which was very spacious clean and tidy,it also had the best tv i've seen in a hotel room,which was handy for when my son and i watched an movie on their on demand channel, the two large beds were plenty for my family of four. Next morning we all went for a delicious breakfast with a pancake maker that was a hit with my son and wife, we will definitely be going back to this hotel again to use as a base to explore the area.Oh, and almost forgot,to try the onsite gym and pool.

Dear GaryB59,

I would like to thank you for leaving a review of the Hotel following your recent stay.

I am pleased that you were able to make use of all the facilities here at the Hotel and that you found our Family room perfect for your families needs.

Thank you for your comments regarding our new pancake machine, It certainly has been a hit since we changed to our new Award winning breakfast standards and I am delighted that all the family had enjoyed using it.

I do hop[e that when you next have cause to visit the area, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse.

Dawn
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have recently spent a weekend touring West Yorkshire. I had an over night stop at the Holiday Inn at Brighouse. It is a lovely place either a one night stop over or a place to use as a base if touring. The place itself is well situated. It was very clean with very helpful and friendly staff. The rooms were very clean, neat and tidy. The restaurant was very clean and tidy and the food was excellent with a good choice, It has a gym and a swimming pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting West Yorkshire.

Dear bigjohn2_uk,

It is lovely to hear that while visiting the local area you have enjoyed your stay here at the Hotel.

I am glad that you were able to experience our facilities within the Hotel and that you enjoyed our Best Of British Menu. I have passed your comments onto the team who were delighted to receive them.

Feedback from our guests enables us to maintain and improve our levels of standards, service and facilities.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just got back from 2 days in the Holiday Inn Brighouse. Excellent hotel - rooms big, clean and quiet. Pool facilities excellent, lovely setting with fantastic views. Food was excellent although there was an issue with service on Saturday when a wedding was on. It took best part of 3 hours to get all or courses which I believe was due to an issue in the kitchen. We had the wrong food, missing orders and big gaps with no staff in sight. We were eventually offered complementary drinks, which took 20 minutes to arrive and when checked, were on the bill! We would not have minded if we had been communicated with but we knew nothing. All in all though an excellent hotel that I would stop at again with no hesitation. PS. The pancake machine was great and entertained the kids, even if they didn't eat them.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear greebo3rd,

I am grateful that you have taken the time to write a review following your stay here at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse.

I was disappointed to hear that you had not fully enjoyed your 'Holiday Inn Experience'. I apologise for the waiting time that you experienced while dining in our Junction Restaurant. Your comments have been passed to out Executive Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager who are putting actions into place to ensure that we have weddings and functions within the Hotel we are still able to provide our usual great levels of service within the other areas of the Hotel.

I am happy to hear that our new breakfast was a hit with the whole family and that over all our have enjoyed your stay. We do look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel when you are next within the area.

Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My fiancee and I attended a wedding at the Holiday Inn on Sunday 26th May and it was fantastic. The staff were very polite and friendly, the room itself where the wedding was held was very light and clean and the wedding decor was set out very nicely.
The little courtyard outside was lovely with the large hanging baskets all the way around and the fountain in the middle.
The weather was beautiful and the Bride and Groom had an amazing wedding day as did all their guests.
Perfect!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Thomas88_11
Dear Thomas88_11,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your visit to the Hotel while attending the Wedding. I have passed your kind comments about our staff to the hotel team and they were as delighted as I was to received them.

It is wonderful to received feedback from our guest to enable us to maintain our levels of customer service.

Dawn Bussey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighouse
The Waterfront Hotel
#4 of 17 in Huddersfield
Gomersal Park Hotel
Gomersal Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Gomersal

Been to Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse? Share your experiences!