Just got back from a short weekend break, spending one night at this lovely hotel.
Room was booked through the coach I travelled on.
Before we all got off the coach, the hotel receptionist came aboard to tell us about the hotel and then handed us all our key cards for our rooms.
Was in a lovely large room with a double and single bed on the ground floor. This room was more than adequate for me as was a solo traveller.
There was tea/coffee in the room, as well has trouser press, hair dryer and the room was clean. Pillows had tags on showing which were soft/ firm which was a nice touch.
Dinner was between 6.30 - 7.30pm. There was a queue waiting to be seated in the restaurant but didn't take long to be seated.
I asked for a table for 1 and once seated on a table for 4, was then told that people may be seated with me. After stating that I really did want to dine on my own it wasn't no problem.
Food was buffet style and a very good choice of hot and cold, all fresh and plenty of.
There were 3 courses but I passed on the cauliflower soup and had lasagne, roast potatoes, carrots and peas. For dessert I chose apple pie and cream, I was hoping to go back for seconds as there was a chocolate torte and what looked like a raspberry/strawberry torte, but sadly I was full after the 2 courses.
There was a wedding party in having their reception there, the bride and groom were having photos taken by the lovely fountain outside in the middle of the hotel.
I never got to swim in the pool as had eaten. Saw the gym and it looks well equipped.
All staff were very friendly and professional.
I slept better in this hotel bed then my own bed !
Loved the views from the hotel especially from the restaurant too.
Was nice and quiet. Highly recommend. And shall stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the contemporary Express by Holiday Inn Leeds City Centre - the modern choice for business or pleasure!Our reception, lounge, breakfast area & meeting rooms have been transformed with an extensive public area refurbishment. We boast a stunning, contemporary look that combines style & comfort.Our modern hotel offers en suite guestrooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer & power showers. Our value room rates also include complimentary continental breakfast. Additional facilities include car parking & refurbished meeting rooms. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds hotel is just a 10-15 min walk from the main city centre offering lots to keep you occupied including an excellent choice of restaurants, cafe bars, over 1000 shops & unique venues including the Corn Exchange & Victoria Quarter.Our Leeds hotel is ideally situated on the city centre perimeter making it convenient for Leeds University, Leeds Metropolitan University, business & financial district, courts & Leeds General Infirmary. The Express by Holiday Inn Leeds is also a great choice for sports fans with Headingley Stadium and Elland Road Football Stadium (Leeds United) nearby. York & Wetherby racecourses are within a 30-45 minutes drive.NewsEvery room now air conditionedEvery guestroom refurbishedWe're now a 100% non-smoking hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse Hotel Brighouse
- Holiday Inn Brighouse
- Brighouse Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse West Yorkshire