All reviews national holidays leisure facilities evening meal and breakfast sauna and steam room health club changing rooms good size platinum member public areas the ground floor bar area yorkshire dales wedding party weekend break wedding reception plenty of choice main course
Reviewed 14 December 2015

We arrived at the Holiday Inn Brighouse very wet from 4 hours walking around in driving rain in Grassington Christmas Fair,to be welcomed by very friendly staff ,asking us to go for our evening meal asap,which I was dreading ,I'm gluten free sometimes it makes things very difficult for me,But may I say that Emma from the kitchen staff was amazing ,she sorted everything out for me ,so I could relax and enjoy my meal,without worrying about what I was given to eat,it was lovely, thank you Emma so much I wish other people would understand how important it is to us .Julie

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie A
HI-LeedsBrighouse, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Julie A

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I was really pleased to hear that all the staff looked after you well during your visit. We take allergies and food intolerance's very seriously and I am pleased Emma's knowledge and expertise helped you to relax and enjoy your meal without the usual worry. I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Arrived at this property and received warm welcome and efficient check-in. Room basic and efficient. Shower had very shallow pan and did not drain well so difficult to use without creating a flood! Requested toothpaste which I'd forgotten to pack and complementary tube delivered to room. Buffet breakfast was good.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
HI-LeedsBrighouse, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear James B

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse. I am pleased to read that you received a warm welcome and found check in to be efficient. We appreciate your feedback regarding the new bathrooms and will take this on board.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Have just spent a night here as part of a National Coach Tour and cannot praise this hotel enough. Having recently undergone a refurbishment our room was clean, bright and warm. Beds were comfortable and all bedding and towels were white and spotlessly clean. Food in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast could not be faulted.
The biggest plus for this hotel is their wonderful staff who looked after us so well. Nothing was too much trouble, they gave advice on the area and took time to make us feel welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 366ChrissieH
HI-LeedsBrighouse, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear 366ChrissieH

Thank you very much for such lovely feedback and taking the time to leave your review. I hope you enjoyed visiting the area. I am pleased you had a comfortable stay and that dinner and breakfast could not be faulted and will pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future

Reviewed 7 December 2015

We stayed the night here after a Christmas meal with our mini Moke car club. The meal it's self was excellent value. We had soup which was piping hot then my husband had beef and Yorkshire pudding and I had a lovely piece of salmon. For pudding we had the traditional Christmas pudding . There was also a a great disco. Our room was clean modern and spacious. The breakfast was a buffet style with a good selection of cooked food , porridge, cereal, fresh fruit fresh tea and coffee
Would definitely recommend this hotel

1  Thank Carole P

Dear CaroleAshbourne

Thank you for your recent review following your stay with us at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the Christmas meal and that the food was lovely. I will pass your feedback on to the rest of the team and I hope we can welcome you back very soon

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I stayed here 4 nights with my husband and 11 year old son. We checked in on a Saturday and checked out on a Wednesday. We had purchased the breakfast packages and had one dinner there. They serve Starbucks coffee. The breakfast buffet had a very good variety of choices. We had the free internet as Holiday Inn members. It was inconvenient to get 24 hour internet access codes for each device. The fitness room is small and was busy in the mornings. On the weekdays, it opened at 6:30am and was crowded first thing in the morning and I was not able to get a treadmill when I arrived around 7am. On Sunday, it did not open until later. I think 8am? This hotel did not have an elevator. We walked our luggage up a flight of stairs. The location of the hotel was very convenient.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HI-LeedsBrighouse, General Manager at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Dear KSB2011

Thank you very much for leaving a review following your recent stay at Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse. I was very pleased to read you found the breakfast buffet had a good range of choice. I appreciate your feedback regarding the wifi access inconvenience and lack of elevator and will take this on board.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon