“Try it and don't miss out”

Thaal Indian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Brighouse
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Try it and don't miss out”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have used this local establishment on several occasions and each time the food is fresh and great tasting. If you are wanting a quick run of the mill curry then I doubt this will be for you but if you want great food in a clean well decorated and presented setting with good atmosphere then give it a try. Well worth it.

Mirfield, England, United Kingdom
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Six of us have just been to the Thaal and it was very good. Varies and extensive menu and good service. The food was good but the portions a little smaller than some other restaurants. Good wine list but the Cobra only came in small bottles so we had to keep ordering. Excellent decor and very busy for Wednesday night. Good coffee too! Try it and see for yourself!

• Visited May 2014
“Excellent but highly priced”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We have visited four times now and find the food excellent with some great menu options.

Only negative is the high price. Would be 5 otherwise. That said its the beat decor and quality place around here.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Gio and Boo”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was the Martin's Nest pub they did a really good job of renovating it, the menu and food is top class and there is plenty of room. This curry house is up there with the Best Indian resteraunts we have been in.

• Visited April 2014
Lancashire
“Excellent food, great value”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Now I have a confession before I start my review!!! We went here having bought a groupon voucher for our meal so my review is based a little on the 'value' we got from that but if you look at the prices it's no more expensive than any other good quality Indian restaurant so I'll stand by my comment.

Lovely, immaculate restaurant with a wide range of dishes all beautifully prepared.

As I said, we had a deal through groupon so had starters, mains and desserts so were really well looked after and there was far too much food but all of it delicious and some of it things I would not normally have chosen but would do next time so I'm quite glad it gave me the chance to eat different things

Highly recommend Thaal to anyone who likes their Indian food. You should definately give this a try