stayed overnight in an executive room.Hotel is beside canal with nice walk along canal path in either direction. Very reasonably priced(we payed £57 which included brekkie).
Carpark is a public one ,costs 50p per hour from 8am to 6pm.
Our room was a bit of a trek,up and down stairs,through numerous doors,ok for us but would be a pain if you had heavy luggage or poor mobility. Large very comfy bed,nice modern contempory decor,spotlessly clean.Large bathroom with excellent shower.Also had air con which was great.Very quiet,we slept very well. Didn't eat in adjoining restaurant as were at friends but it looked lovely,with excellent menu.Breakfast was very nice with friendly service.We would stay here again but upgrade to a deluxe room with jacuzzi next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Air conditioning & mini bars are available in our executive and deluxe rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Brighouse
- The Waterfront Hotel Brighouse, West Yorkshire