Stayed here for one night on business. Single room was very small with no air-con and limited ventilation. You can upgrade, but I didn't realise that at time of booking. Located beside a canal which was reasonably free of rubbish. The entrance is via a public car park at the rear - you have to pay. Breakfast was very average but they brought you a freshly fried egg on a plate and you did the rest via a small buffet. The Pregoresturant is okay but my collegue's Pzza was over salty and inedible. Complained but no action. On check out they tried to charge me an extra £15 - apparently someone had put some food down to my room. Obviously the waiting staff don't check the room cards. If in Brighouse again would try somewhere else first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Air conditioning & mini bars are available in our executive and deluxe rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel Brighouse
- The Waterfront Hotel Brighouse, West Yorkshire