“A Great Stay”

Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Brighouse
Reviewed 20 June 2011

A beautiful building that really fits in the countryside. Lovely stay all round and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel

Reviewed 31 May 2011

My 16 year old son is autistic so I share a room with him whilst my partner shares one with our 14 year old. The receptionist understood our situation and was sympathetic without being patronising, and did her best to give us rooms as close to each other as possible. I was in 135 which was much bigger than the run of the mill Premier Inn room and would have taken us all easily were it not for the "only 2 people over 16" rule.
At breakfast time the ladies running the dining room were really welcoming, homely (in the British not the American sense) and helpful. On the second day the waitress found us a table as out of the way as possible and was concerned that the air-conditioning fan might upset our son. As white noise drowning out the sound of the radio it actually helped him.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2011

The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Having stayed in a Premier Inn I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Getting directions to your mobile is very helpful. Altogether, I can't find any faults.

Room Tip: Book in advance if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2011

we arrived on sunday evening at 8.30, after travelling all day we enquired where we could go for a meal or snack, we were told to go to the old mill next door because they served until 9.30pm, on entering at 8.45 we were told by the waitress that the kitchen may now be shut, then told to take a seat which we did, after looking at the menu and deciding what we were going to eat another waitress approached us and told us kitchen is now shut and we couldn't have a meal, we then had to drive around and ask the locals where we could eat, we grabbed a mcdonalds and then went back to our room, i can only say the bed didn't have a sheet and there were two face towels supplied, i informed the receptionist in the morning purely because i didn't want them to think i had taken linen, the receptionist was very apologetic and even offered us a complimentary breakfast which we declined as we had appointments booked elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2011

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, and we sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to do this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

I have used Premier Inn since 2008 & this one must be the jewel in the crown. I have never experienced customer service like it! Certainly an asset to your chain, nothing was too much trouble, getting taxis, ironing boards etc etc, Jo on reception joked about doing the ironing for me but I declined!

The breakfast was top notch, served by delightful ladies that seemed to really love their jobs! Annette served us our breakfast in a timely manner even though the breakfast room was very busy, she maintained a smile throughout!

Overall, I will highly recommend this hotel to my colleagues & friends alike, some of your other establishments need a lesson from the staff at Huddersfield North on how to give great customer service,

Thank you for an enjoyable stay, will certainly be returning!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2011

had a brilliant stay at this hotel, the staff were very friendly and went out of there way to answer any questions we had. The location was excellent as it was very secluded and romantic but was easy enough to get to other places in the car, we would definately stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

I spent four nights at this hotel between moving out of one house and into another, well what can I say, it was the perfect home from home! Check-in was outstanding, I could not fault the lady checking me in (I didn't catch her name, but a "mature" lady working around 5pm on March 14th). She made me fully aware of all the hotel facilities and the "good night guarantee" and was so, so welcoming!

The room was comfortable and spacious with plenty of space for me to work as well as relax. Road noise was minimal, despite being so close to the main road and motorway. Special mention goes to the bed, king size, which was undoubtedly one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept in and above all, the room was spotlessly clean throughout my stay.

I had a couple of requests during my stay e.g. making the spare bed up for a guest and calling reception to have my room made up after realising I had left the "do not disturb" sign on the door whilst I headed off to work! Always they were met with professionalism and carried out without any problems.

Whilst probably a little bit far out of town if visiting the area for pleasure, I'd rate this Premier Inn very highly for anyone visiting Huddersfield, Brighouse or Leeds for business.

The only thing I'd improve - free wi-fi would have made my stay absolutely perfect!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighouse
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
Cambridge Hotel
Cambridge Hotel
#4 of 17 in Huddersfield
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield

Been to Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel? Share your experiences!