“2 day business stay”

Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Brighouse
Reviewed 22 March 2012

an all round perfect performance from this hotel. Staff were exceptionally curtious, friendly and genuinely displayed pride in their hotel and there job responsibilities. My room was incredibly quiet but most likely because i was at the end of a landing. The accomodation was immaculate and i was asked a number of times during my stay if there was anything else that i needed to make more stay more pleasant.

the breakfast dining room was informal and had a very welcoming atmosphere. the breakfast was cooked to order but managed to to arrive swiftly at a time when there were at least 25 other diners eating.

this really was an excellent demonstartion of what is available for a two night stay package at £29.00 per night plus the added cost of around £7.00 for breakfast.

you simply cannot be disappointed at the all round prformance for a mid week business stay.

Room Tip: i always ask for a room away from foot fall traffic such as lifts, and stairwell doors. i would pref...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
andrew_beck, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you for giving us your feedback, My team & I really do care about our guests and appreciate your kind compliments. All comments received through trip advisor are shared amongst all team members to proove that the service we give is noted by our guests. They are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay & we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Huddersfield North. Kind Regards, Andrew Beck, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed at the Premier Inn in Hudersfield North for a school trip (foreign exchange with 20 children). The welcome was fantastic and staff could not have been more helpful from reception to breakfast and housekeeping. I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elianeda

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you & the children enjoyed your visit to Huddersfield. Your children were polite & well mannered & were a credit to your School. We look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield North Premier Inn if you are ever returning to the area. Kind regards, Andrew Beck, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn. We have stayed in many budget hotels when visiting family around the country or attending events. Premier Inn is by far superior to the others. We paid £49 for two nights over the weekend so I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly suprised. The hotel was well maintained, nicely decorated, and very clean. The staff were polite, friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms had everything you need and were clean and well kept. In our family room the beds were all set out and made for us (we had to make our own single beds at Travelodge!) and were extremely comfortable. There was plenty of space and the tv was a good size. Breakfast in the morning was not only extremely reasonable in price, £8 per adult and free for children, but it was also very nice! If I hadn't paid for the room I wouldn't have believed it was so cheap, you get A LOT for your money! I'll search for Premier before looking at any other hotels in future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
andrew_beck, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Huddersfield, I look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Andrew Beck, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Got a great value 2 night break here at £19 a night, that's unbeatable value! Used the hotel as a base for visiting various local places. As others have said the staff are excellent, from the reception staff to those who wait on and serve breakfast and the cleaning staff. Other hotel chains could do with taking a leaf out the Premier Inn staff training manuals! The room was on the 2nd floor at the side of the building and was enormous. As usual with PI it was very clean.
The breakfast area was pleasant and there was plenty of room. We had a meal at the nearby restaurant on one night. It was reasonably priced and the service was quite good.
On the 2nd night we ate in Brighouse at a restaurant, which is recommended on Trip Advisor, called Street. The reviews were very accurate and we had an excellent meal. It takes 5 - 10 mins to go from the PI to Brighouse.
We visited the Media Museum in Bradford and Saltaire, Shipley. (separate reviews)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Huddersfield. We always share our Trip Advisor comments across all of the team to celebrate their hard work & continous high standards of service. I look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield North Premier Inn. Kind regards, Andrew Beck, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I booked a room each for myself and 3 colleagues at £29 a night which is unbeatable value. We were attending a conference nearby.

We were welcomed with warmth and friendliness. The lovely receptionist was helpful and informative and engaged in some witty banter. The room was clean and generously over-sized for single travellers with a sofabed, desk and sitting area. There was only one small window which was away from the sleeping area so there wasn't much natural light. This wasn't really an issue as we didn't spend much time there during daylight hours, if anything it enabled a decent night's sleep.

We had an evening meal at the pub restaurant next door which was lovely. The friendly service continued, right up until te moment we left and we were the
last to go.

I was pleased to discover that I could access free wi-fi in my room, albeit only for 30 mins, but this was enough to check emails on my iPad.

This is the third time I've stayed at PI, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of their hotels and recently paid for a night for my parents. They are seasoned travellers with high standards and expectations but they were impressed enough to book a stay at another PI before flying out on holiday.

It is clear that customer service and satisfaction is a priority to the company and all of the staff I have met are a credit to the reputation of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank juderamoutar
andrew_beck, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

It is always great to hear when we have delivered a positive guest experience & I am very grateful for your kind words & feedback on your recent stay. I share all Trip Advisor Feedback with my Team & they will be thrilled to hear that you had a Great Stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Huddersfield North Premier Inn.

Many Thanks & Kind Regards, Andrew Beck - Operations Manager.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Staying as a family of four for a two night break, we needed a quiet yet easily accessible base and this place fitted the bill. Our family room as the biggest room we have ever had in a UK hotel with two full size single beds for the children and a vast area of floor space. Being at the end of the coridor it was quiet but we could hear no road noise either and the rooms were kept at a reasonable temperatue (unlike many overheated stuffy hotels).
Breakfast was served on-site by a team of ladies who could not do enough for us. Being an all you can eat buffet with cooked breakfast cooked to your liking from the kitchen (and kids eat free) ther was plenty to fill up on including fresh fruit salads, mini muffins, (rather anaemic looking) croissants, toast, and a range of cereal and yoghurts.
There was pleny of parking on site and a pub within 200 yards serving adequate evening meals. However, the hotel is only 10 minutes drive from Huddersfield's Odean area and the Galpharm Stadium so other eating options are only a short drive away. The hotel is only 500 yards frm the M62 but you cannot see it from the mtorway. (If you drive to the Premier Inn that you can see from the Motorway then you are at Huddersfield West (a mistake that we made - whoops!).

Room Tip: Familrooms are very spacious even with teenagers
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Busy_Lissy
andrew_beck, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

My team & I really do care about our guests & appreciate your feedback; we are delighted that you had such a brilliant stay, the breakfast ladies send a personal thank you for your comments. We look forward in welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Andrew Beck – Operations Manager.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Starting with a friendly, happy smile ,our receptionist demonstrated total proffesionalism and efficiency in booking two rooms arriving at different times on the same booking.
The Lodge is ,as we are coming to expect of Premier, comfortable value for money with access to a pleaseant and friendly pub/restaraunt next door

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield North Premier Inn. Kind Regards, Andrew Beck – Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighouse
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield
Travelodge Huddersfield
Travelodge Huddersfield
#5 of 14 in Huddersfield

Been to Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel? Share your experiences!