“Amazing, again”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Amazing, again”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My boyfriend and I visited on Tuesday for Anniversary week and it was absolutely fabulous. I had soft shell crab on white crab meat to start (for the first time, felt adventurous) and it was easily the best starter I have had at Brooks. With Pork Belly being my one of my favourite foods I had high expectations and of course they were met, so much so I managed to get my boyfriend to swap his plate because he had a slightly larger cut!! It was beautifully complimented with rhubarb (again something I hadn't had before) and was cooked to perfection, melted in the mouth. With the discount for two wonderful courses it was only £25 each! We were both mega impressed as usual and look forward to going again for our 2 year anniversary in a couple of weeks.

• Visited May 2014

Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Another Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We celebrated our Wedding Anniversary here on 21st May, Once again we had an exceptional meal in fantastic surroundings. The level of service you get delivered from the owners and staff is exceptional, nothing is too much trouble, but it is the way they do it in such a friendly manner that really makes the difference. Always a warm welcome, friendly and polite. The food is simply outstanding. A great place to eat and celebrate. Fantastic value for money.

• Visited May 2014
Liversedge, United Kingdom
“Great service, great food, great value.”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We recently had a reception lunch for our wedding at Brooks. The food, service and welcome were fantastic. All of our guests commented on the warm and professional service and great quality of all of the food. Nothing was too much trouble. They were all extremely kind and considerate to all of our guests no matter what the request. Darrell and Petra were fantastic in accommodating our requirements in the run up and on the actual wedding day. The young staff waiting on the tables were very friendly and relaxed but highly efficient and professional in dealing with everybody, especially the children. A big thank you from us and all of our guests.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CarlU1704
Huddersfield
“PERFECTION”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I went to Brook's for a specialist Chateaubriand evening meal last night. Everything was perfect from the attention of the owner and his staff. The meat, cooked blue, was perfect. Accompanied with a bottle of Chateau Musar. The French Onion soup was a perfect started. We enjoyed everything so much we book a table for another visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank David S
“Little gem in Brighouse”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant last month with my boyfriend, as soon as we arrived we were given a warm welcome and sorted out quickly with drinks whilst in the bar we were given menus and Darrel kindly talked about the wine list so we could find the perfect wine to go with our fillet steak. The waitress was absolutely lovely and very polite. I had the filo money bags which were delicious and the fillet steak again yummy! We decided not to have coffee upstairs as we were the only people in the restaurant after we'd finished dessert and want to staff the be able to go home :) highly recommend. Harriet

2 Thank Harrietk94