Gomersal Park Hotel
Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel(Cleckheaton)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$41
Hotels.com
US$81
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgomersal parkfoot spafull body massageafternoon teaoutdoor jacuzzisteam roomspa facilitiesmassimo restaurantchanging roomswelcome drinkrelaxation roomspa weekendwedding receptionlarge bathroomwedding venueevening mealone night stay
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My bestfriend had her wedding at gomersal park hotel on Easter Saturday & it was the perfect venue!!! We popped in on Good Friday to discuss last min wedding arrangements & decided to have lunch in the Italian resteraunt - the food was delicious- a fab start to a lovely weekend!The actual wedding was fabulous- Nathan & the team did a great job, everything went smoothly, the wedding breakfast meal was again of great standard, I especially preferred the evening buffet- which again was fresh from the Italian resteraunt - yummy!!! We stayed the Saturday night & check in was me running to reception in between wedding fotos & asking if I could check in quickly so I could get to our room to sort my 3 year old out- luckily our room was ready & with in less than 1minute I was checked in & sorted The room was lovely!!! Modern, large with sofa & table seating area, good sized bathroom- very impressive for what I'm sure I read as only a 3* hotel!!!! The next morning we had our breakfast delivered to our room- it was huge & again very tasty! All in all I was really impressed with this little gem of a hotel, the whole wedding weekend was perfect!! Defiantly great value for money & I would stay again!!! Cheers all

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Gavin J, General Manager at Gomersal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

What an amazing review, thank you so much.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I arrived late and left early so didn't get a full view of the hotel. Staff were very friendly and seems like a nice place with lovely grounds. The bathroom in room 120 has issues with spider web's which should have been spotted by the cleaners (multiple places and vast). Breakfast was very good but the temperature of the hot buffet was a little low. I would normally have mentioned these things at check out but wasn't asked how my stay was. A hotel with potential would definitely give another try.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenneth W

Thank you for your positive comments and i was pleased to hear that you would definately give us another try. I have spoken to the maids regarding the spiders web and know that this won't reoccur.

Thank you once again for your positive review.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

had my daughters wedding here at the weekend the check in was quick, staff couldn't do enough for us special thanks to Nathan and Lucas fantastic at their jobs would recommend this hotel for anybody even just for the night, clean beautiful rooms .

Room Tip: all rooms brilliant
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gavin J, General Manager at Gomersal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you so much for your very kind words, it was a pleasure and a privledge for us to be involved in your daughter's big day.

I will pass your thanks and comments onto the staff.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My partner and i stayed at Gomersal Park Hotel this past weekend and had a great time. This was our second time to the hotel, the first was 3 years ago and the rooms have just recently been refurbished to a very high standard. We spent most of our time in the gym, pool, hot tub and sauna and had a lovely relaxing time. The new restaurant, Massimo's, has a lovely atmosphere to it. The food was superb and the presentation was faultless. We wished we could have stayed all week as there were so many different dishes to choose from we wanted to try them all. The staff were always happy to help with any questions and the service of the waiter we had was fantastic, he couldn't do enough for us. The buffet breakfast was amazing, so much choice. IM happy to say my diet went out the window this weekend and it was well worth it. We are currently planning our next trip to Gomersal.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for your amazing review, i am over the moon to hear that you had such a good stay and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I loved this hotel and the restaurant mainly because how polite, friendly and happy the staff are. And even though I only stayed one night for a training workshop with the company I work for, I would love to come back and visit again. Thank you to all the staff there!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a good view. The standard rooms have everything someone needs but you have to ask for a good view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Gavin_Jack, General Manager at Gomersal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

What a lovely review, thankyou so much.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.