“Sublime”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hebden Bridge B&B and Inns
Bristol
“Sublime”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I had the journey from Hell up the M6 and was late arriving at 10.30 PM. I had phoned earlier to warn them I would be late, on arrival Josephine showed me to the apartment which was very clean and welcoming. The beer in the fridge was particularly welcome, as were all the other provisions. There was a box of toys ready for my five year old son to play with which was much appreciated. Even my grumpy 17 year old daughter was impressed with the place. I did mean to ask what brand the beds are, they were extremely comfortable. We are planning a family trip to York in October, I am now thinking of going back to Croft Mill and getting the train :-)

Room Tip: I was disappointed that a penthouse apartment wasn't available but was more than happy with the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family visit Hebden Bridge every few years and have stayed three times. The quality of accommodation is excellent, the apartment is as well equipped as anywhere I have ever stayed, they are clean, well maintained and super comfortable. The local provisions, provided as part of the price, are delicious and I never need to shop for breakfast until half way through my stay! I love the way the Mill operates, supporting local producers, encouraging an ecologically sound operation and reusing a solid old mill so beautifully. A lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: There are ground floor rooms which were best when my children were young, but now older we also like...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Marbella, Spain
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I booked Croft Mill to stay for 2 nights while attending a wedding in Hebden Bridge. The accommodation was excellent and the welcome pack was fantastic with fruit, milk and cheese in the fridge, eggs, bread and butter and even strawberries and cream in the fridge! The lady who met me was really informative about the area and even said that I could check out an hour later as I may be a little fuzzy in the morning. It was no problem to leave the car in the (free) attached car park for a while after checking out.

There is a washing machine, dish washer and iron.

The bed was really comfortable.

The location is excellent. A minute and you are in the centre of this lovely, picturesque village.

I would definitely return and recommend Croft Mill to friends and family without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We've stayed in the penthouse apartment twice now. It's great too see that absolutely nothing has changed since our first stay. The apartments are well appointed, comfortable, spacious, well equipped and immaculate. Spotlessly clean. The beds are the most comfortable we've ever slept in away from home, top quality linen and egyptian cotton towels too.
A great deal of thought and care has gone into Croft Mill, from the welcoming breakfast pack (it is just fabulous, locally sourced, organic and substantial, there's something for everyone) to the use of ecologically friendly toiletries, you simply won't find a better place to stay.
The apartments are centrally located, with secure parking and you will receive a warm welcome from Josephine, who is always happy to help. We will most definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Rijkevorsel, Belgium
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Last October I was in the lovely town of Hebden Bridge on a business occasion. The company I was visiting had booked me a room at the Croft Mill. One word describes the experience: WOW. Beautifully restored this old mill is a warm and welcoming place. Very nicely laid out, quality furniture, great bed & pillows (a pet peeve of mine...) and a beautiful assortment of locally produced foods & drinks. What else could a weary-eyed traveler wish for? And then there is the landlady who went out of her way to make me feel at home. I'll be more than happy to go back there. Business or leisure.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
nottingham
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We had a lovely stay and found the accommodation to be very comfortable and relaxing. We really appreciated how much thought had gone into the food set out for us and this got our stay off to a very positive start. The quality of the furniture and fittings in the apartment was very high.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Fleet, Hampshire
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We stayed for one night visiting family and were bowled over by the standard of this place. The beds were luxuriously comfortable, lovely egyptian towels & plenty of them, spotlessly clean & the breakfast pack was the best ever. Great location and safe parking. Wished it was longer as so relaxing, but we will be back!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
#4 of 22 in Hebden Bridge
Crown Inn
Crown Inn
#10 of 22 in Hebden Bridge

Been to Croft Mill? Share your experiences!