“Lovely Room In Pretty Setting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hebden Bridge
Thorncliffe B&B Hebden Bridge
Ranked #4 of 22 Hebden Bridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night .It's on the first part of a very (very) steep hill overlooking Hebden Bridge itself .We left our van in the town and walked up rather than trying to negotiate turning .Once that was sorted it easy .
We had a room but no en suite , but the bathroom was right next door, and everything was very clean. The room spacious, light and airy .We were extremely well looked after by the hostesses , and they couldn't do enough for us. We had all kinds of goodies in our room including chocolates, tea/coffee/hot chocolate , biscuits etc .We had a delicious breakfast in our room which made our day !

I would recommend this B and B to couples and singles alike ,and if we had to stay in Hebden we'd stay here again .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rainysnows

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Jo and Carmel are very welcoming ....their home is lovely, the room is spacious, sparkling clean and they have thought of everything to .....all the little extras....and the high-quality, discreet room service continental breakfast is a real treat....

Hebden Bridge is a friendly, arty, lively place to visit...with some challenging hills. Make sure your clutch and brakes work well whilst driving up to Thorncliffe.

I will definitely be visiting H.B. again....and I hope there will be some room for me at Jo and Carmel's ...Thorncliffe B&B...I would love to stay there again. A great place to switch-off, relax and recharge. Thank you ladies!

Room Tip: The attic room has skylights....whilst there is no view....the light in the room is lovely....and th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank HappyLadyLondon
Reviewed 30 September 2013

A single night stay at the Thorncliffe was a delightful experience: I am a female, retired traveller and was made so welcome by Carmel. First impressions were extremely pleasing, my room was spacious, warm, comfortable and I was assured that anything I needed I was to ask for. The location is close to the town centre and well within walking distance. A wonderful breakfast was supplied, everything you could wish for. A well-stocked fridge containing the usual preserves, butter, milk, cheese, in addition to a great selection of teas, coffee, biscuits, fresh fruit, chocolates was supplied and a breakfast tray (brought to your room at a time you request) had toast, croissants, muffin, and a pot of tea or coffee. Honestly, what is there not to like here? I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Thorncliffe!

Room Tip: I only saw the room I had on the first floor: having a slight mobility problem, I might have found...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank June Margaret D
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stayed two nights and really enjoyed our stay. The house is beautiful, and standard of the room is excellent. It is a 2-3 minute walk into the town centre. The owner (Carmel) made us feel very welcome. The continental breakfast is brought to your room in the morning at a time you request. Some excellent personal touches - home made muffins included on one morning in the breakfast. Hebden Bridge has plenty of places to socialise and eat. Of note is that some of the shops do not open on Monday and Tuesdays. The old picture house (cinema) is worth visiting. You can have a proper cup of tea whilst watching the film. We also visited the Trades club to watch a live band. Overall highly recommend Thorncliffe B & B and the town. Thanks Carmel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tl180
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We would highly recommend this lovely B&B. Carmel was very welcoming . The house and our room were beautiful .The continental breakfast was exquisite and all the little touches were greatly appreciated . Thankyou Carmel .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andrea l
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Arrived in horrid wet weather to a very warm welcome in a beautiful house. There is usually only one double room available but the owner will open a second room for a larger party. The room was large, well-furnished and comfortable with a sitting area. It was well-equipped with a hair dryer, tissues etc as well as a kettle, bscuits and a fruit bowl. A generous and interesting continental breakfast was served in the room. Carmel is a very welcoming and warm host who seems to have thought of everything you could possibly need for your stay. Would recommend very highly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Prudie52
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband and i spent two nights here and really enjoyed out stay. Carmel was a warm and welcoming host and the room was lovely, fantastic views, had lots of extras e.g g&b chocolates. Would recommend highly.

• Stayed: August 2012
#5 of 22 in Hebden Bridge
Crown Inn
Crown Inn
#9 of 22 in Hebden Bridge

Been to Thorncliffe B&B Hebden Bridge? Share your experiences!