Me and't wive stayed ere on't 2 night stay, a Christmas pressie off't brats! Never thought Hebden Bridge as a holiday destination but was pleasently suprised, We had a great time and stayed in't Lush, its lovely room, not quite spotless but realy comfortable and roomy.The staff were realy friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. T' Food and drinks were superb and I had one of t' best burgers I've tasted and t' homemade chips were there. We are planning t' go back there - prob with t' dogs - and explore more of t' excelent country side!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire