We were attending a gig at the Trades club on the Saturday night and booked into the Crown Inn for our overnight stay. Greeted by very friendly staff with a swift check-in and shown to our room. Stayed in the Due Room which is decorated beautifully and perfectly equipped for a short stay - although the pictures on the website make the room look larger than it actually is. Staff explained that there was a private function happening that evening and that the music would go on till around midnight, as we were going out this had no impact. We had our evening meal in the bar and the food was good, hot and tasty, the same can be said of breakfast the following morning. Also it's worth mentioning that the shower in the room was top notch. Overall for the price we paid we were happy with the Crown Inn and will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire