Stayed overnight at the Crown Inn when we went to a wedding in Hebden Bridge. Having read the description I was expecting a quirky room in a pub. And yes, that's what we got, however...
All the staff we came into contact with were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious, and there was a good selection of both cold and hot items. Top-ups of tea and coffee were offered the second a cup was drained.
As a bit of a long running joke between my husband and myself, I had booked the Indulgence room with the circular sunken bed. Actually, it was a really lovely, spacious room with a great shower and we both had a brilliant night's sleep. And a circular bed isn't weird to sleep in! We both loved the room, the décor, the ambience, the kookiness.
There is no car parking there, but there are 2 public car park a whisker away, and the charge (during the day 0800 - 1800) of 40p an hour seems a real bargain. So parking was no problem at all, we thought we might have a difficulty with it being Bank Holiday Saturday, but parked up straight away at 2.00pm.
If we ever need to go to Hebden Bridge again, we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently reopened in December 2012 after the floods in July of the same year. After a full refurbishment we rebranded ourselves to further improve your visit and our levels of customer service. We are a 4* Bed & Breakfast with hotel rooms on offer, a varied menu and lots of different drinks available, please don't hesitate to contact us to enquire about your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Crown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Place Hotel Hebden Bridge
- Crown Inn Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire