“We weren't disappointed”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This was our first vist to Hebden Bridge and we used recommendations in trip advisor for our restaurant choices.
We booked for Friday evening and were glad we did because the restaurant was full.

I had the lamb special which was one of the most tasty meals I've had in a while. The lamb was succulent and perfectly cooked, the sauce was really tasty. My partner had a pizza which he enjoyed.

The service was very good and we would recommend this restaurant. It had a good buzz, very friendly service and good value for money

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Visited here when the restaurant we were meant to be going to was closed. They had an excellent offer on that was £11.95 for a starter and main meal. We had calamari and prawns to start, both fantastic. For mains we had Chicken kebab with ebly and a fantastic chicken pizza. If you want value for money, get a pizza. They are huge, fantastic quality and a good price. I have never been so full in my life.

My only criticism is the special for the night is presented to you in precooked form. I would rather just have it described to me, than be shown a cold, pre cooked plate of food.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We ate for the first time at this small bistro on the main street in Hebden last Saturday evening. It was bustling and all tables taken. There was even a music legend enjoying a meal before her gig at the local Trades club. The service was good, even though they were so busy and had a large party in. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and a bottle of reasonable house white. The place is a little cramped when busy, but I wouldn't let that put you off. My only bugbear was the odd music being played on loop. We shall be going again to sample the delicious kofta.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Popped into this lovely little bistro having no prior knowledge of the place. Very pleasant surprise!! Food delicious and great value. Staff helpful. Would reccomend! Would like to go back and definitely try it in an evening.

1  Thank NatandH
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This small bistro was packed, surprising us as it was a Tuesday evening. The service was good but the food was better! Tasty and freshly cooked, nicely presented on the plate. We will be back next time we visit Hebden Bridge.