“Perfect weekend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rhiana S
Malton, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect weekend”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Absolutely lovely holiday cottage. stayed here for a long weekend and the only thing We would change is to stay longer!
It was clean and had everything you could need. There was no Wi-Fi which was so refreshing to switch off from the rest of the world! The hot tub was amazing with stunning views. Would definitely recommend a stay here!

Your age range 25-34
sally4hol...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location with wonderful hot tub”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed for 7 nights over Christmas 2015.

We chose the cottage due to it's location (near Hebden Bridge), pub within walking distance (The New Delight), a hot tub and a woodburner and it didn't disappoint on any.

There is a lovely walk in to Hebden via Heptonstall and the bus back costs £2.50 for a day ticket.

The cottage is well equipped and very comfortable and the owners are very friendly.

Northstar...
Tyldesley, United Kingdom
“Believe the reviews”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Booked a three night stay at this place as a birthday treat to myself some months in advance so as to avoid disappointment and am very glad I did too.
I did my research on various properties beforehand and due to the fact that there was not a single negative review of this property made my decision that much simpler to make.
On arrival I was greeted with a plate with two delicious homemade shortbread biscuits and a hand written note welcoming me to the place.
The specifications of the property and it's contents is very high,from the furnishings to the kitchen and the very welcome outdoor hot tub. My only negatives are that they hot tub could do with a a roof to keep the rain off and screening as it is visible from the road in front of the cottage, actually it would be better located on the opposite side of the property.
There is no internet at the cottage so if connectivity is important to you, then I suggest you look elsewhere, also mobile phone reception is poor, I found this all to be a plus as it felt more like a real break away from the everyday routine.
Three minutes walk down the lane is a superb little pub called the New Delight Inn, it serves excellent real ales and the bar staff are very friendly and helpful, this is Ben the owners first year as a landlord and I would say he is doing a fantastic job.
A ten minute drive is the wonderful town of Hebden Bridge, it is here that I would suggest is the best breakfast in Yorkshire, look out for the Organic House Cafe, delicious!
So all in all I would declare my birthday treat to be a complete success.

Travelling group: Friends
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
dorlowe
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Perfect, relaxing hideaway for two”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My husband and I have just spent a wonderfully relaxing week at Pack Horse Stables. A very peaceful location with direct access to a range of country walks if you are keen to see a bit more of the countryside. We were happy to take it easy but did walk into Hebden Bridge which is an easy, if slightly uneven in places, walk even for a couch potato like me. The hot tub is fantastic and very private no worries about scaring the neighbours. Brilliant for star gazing while sipping champagne, then a dash back inside to the wood burning stove. Easy trips to York and Harrogate and Hebden Bridge is a lovely market town with lots of cafes and individual shops to while away the hours.
Great location, fabulous cottage and lovely host :-)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Lucy M
Louth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Little Cottage”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We wanted a nice romantic trip away and the cottage is just perfect for couples. The cottage is lovely inside with everything you would need for a few days away from it all. The hot tub was fab even on a chilly windy day. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Hebden Bridge is close by and has some lovely shops and places to eat. We even treated ourselves to a massage at the Banyan Tree which was just lovely and relaxing. Would love to see the cottage in the summer time as I bet the garden looks amazing.

Your age range 25-34
SophieCla...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely escape from the world”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Me and my partner picked this cottage for a few nights of peace and quiet away from stressful jobs and we certainly got that. The cottage itself is beautiful and is decorated perfectly. The woodburner made it lovely and cosy and we spent several of the evenings just reading and chilling out. All of the facilities are perfect, lovely kitchen and bathroom with everything you need and a super-comfy bed.
Only a few niggles with this cottage, the first which could not be helped, was that the hot tub wasn't really hot enough. We did go in February when it was on the verge of snowing but I would definitely say that it was not really warm enough to use in the middle of winter, I've no idea how the people in the review below managed to sit in it in the snow! This is definitely a feature suited to spring/summer months and I'm sure it would be absolutely delightful then.
The second thing which I do have to say annoyed us was the very limited basic supplies. When we arrived at the cottage we were provided with the very end of a toilet roll which was not really enough as we had arrived at 17:00 by public transport and we had no toilet paper when my boyfriend needed to go in the morning. We were also only provided with two firelighters and one dishwasher tablet. I understand that the owners may not want to leave whole boxes around in case someone takes them home but I would rather have paid a couple of pounds more to have those kind of essential supplies ready for us.
I would absolutely recommend this cottage as it was really very lovely and the above point may sound minor but we ended up having to go into the village on the bus at the crack of dawn which really ruined our first morning there. This is definitely something which could be improved on. All in all a lovely stay though.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the woodburner and beautiful big bed
Liked least: lack of essential supplies
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing