“Excellent as always!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Been here many times and it seems to get better. Always improving the interior. Its a big restaurant and it seems to be always full. The owner seems to have the right combination for a successful business - well done!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

A group of c10 of us spent a lovely evening here (5th August). We were work colleagues celebrating a 50th birthday. Ate from the early bird menu and it was excellent value. Very tasty home-made liver pate/spaghetti carbonara/tiramisu.

Will certainly be going back again - with my husband next time.

1  Thank baggy2016
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We visited La Perla on our recent stay near Hebden Bridge. I was there with my parents and my 8 month old baby. The staff were excellent. Attentive, took our order quickly and asked of our meals were ok and if we needed anything else. My mum and I failed to order a side with our steak and when we asked for a portion of fries they were brought quickly. We opted for the early bird menu and the portions were well sized and there was an excellent selection of dishes to chose from. The atmosphere was lovely and relaxed and we felt comfortable to sit and chat even with the baby. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We come to Hebden Bridge every year for a week's walking and eat out each evening. Out of seven nights this was the best value for money. The early bird deal was available until 8.30 p.m. and on a Friday evening too unlike many places. The food was delicious and the bottle of wine the cheapest in price of any all week - including two pubs - but certainly not cheap in quality. The young staff were friendly and attentive and there was a young man playing the guitar which really added to the atmosphere. It was our first visit to La Perla but will not be our last.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

On a family outing from wiltshire..spain and huddersfield came across this restaurant tonight. Lovely inside. Lovely waiter. Had the early bird menu. I didnt like starter so was offered a pudding instead at no cost. Really good main and dessert. My dad was so impressed he quibbled that the bill was too cheap!!! Well done.xx coming ba k.