“Great coffee and location - why all these poor reviews?”
Review of Coffee Cali

Coffee Cali
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We stopped off for coffee here whilst on motorbike tour and I can honestly say it was the nicest cup I had in the whole of our week away - I really can't understand some of the negative comments on here. Service was fine, location right by the bridge very nice, and (most importantly) my americano with caramel syrup was absolutely perfect - big, sweet, strong and satisfying. I would go out of my way for another cup like that!

1  Thank Andy D

Reviewed 23 August 2014

It was a busy day when we visited coffee Cali but we were lucky enough to get a window seat wich gave us the chance to sit and enjoy our dinner while looking out onto the busy main Street. The service was very quick to say how busy the coffee shop was and all the staff were very friendly. both food and drinks were reasonably priced and more than enough to choose form. I was so shocked to see a few not so good reviews,They simply can't be reviewing the same place as we went to.. I advise anyone to go and check this place out for themselves, you will not be disappointed! Will most definitely be returning when next in the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I came across this lovely coffee shop and thought I would give it a trial. I was looking for a costa/Starbucks but couldn't find one in the town. I have to say this coffee shop has become one of my regular meeting points. Staff were only too happy to meet my dietary requirements and were very welcoming.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Visited Hebden Bridge and decided to go to this coffee shop as it looked okay from the outside. I ordered a coffee late; the coffee tasted horrible and cheap and it was cold. I went to give it them back and they refused to give me my money back because 'everyone else has drank it, it's only me who has a problem with it' and then they laughed.
Horrible coffee, rude staff. Would defiantly not return here!

5  Thank Rob G
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice coffee and chai patters. Good choice of cakes, quick service.
There is also a coffee Cali in halifax,so they must be doing we'll worth a visit.