“Vegan breakfast ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The food is fresh, the ingredients seem of good quality.
The vegan burger is delicious (my only issues was the accidentally adding of non-vegan coleslaw, however this was quickly fixed and a heartfelt apology given)

My vegan breakfast hit the nail on the head: just what the doctor order. I was also able to enjoy a cup of tea with soya milk.

All the staff I have had the pleasure of being served by have be lovely, well informed and helpful, This is the second time I have eaten here, both times the food has not disappointed me.
The food is fresh, the ingredients seem of good quality.

All the staff I have had the pleasure of being served by have been lovely, well informed and helpful, smiles all around even when they are busy and rushed off their feet

The prices are on the higher side of reasonable but to be honest getting yummy vegan food while out of my
House is normally a hard push, so it's worth it (plus I wasn't paying)
smiles around even when they are busy and rushed off their feet

The prices are on the higher side of reasonable but good vegan food hard to come by, so it's worth it (plus I wasn't paying).

I would recommend eating here to my friends and I will come again

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We walked past the cafe and liked the look of another customers nachos so thought why not stop here for lunch. The nachos were a great hit and one that I would return to have again but apart from that everything else lacked substance. I agree with other peoples comments that it was over priced. I ordered a juice which for £3.75 was in a half pint glass and was gone in a few sips. The sandwich I ordered was average. My boyfriend enjoyed his sandwich and really liked the flap jack and the coffee. For these reasons I have given it a very good as it was better than average but not by much more. Atmosphere was good and the staff were friendly and good for people with allergies.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I went here with my family this weekend and have to say we were all disapointed with the experience.
The vanilla milkshakes we ordered were basically just glasses of milk, and at £3.50 for a small glass we were very disapointed. We asked for these to be taken back, and to be fair they did replace these with something more like an actual vanilla milkshake.
However my Mum and Sister, who arrived later than us and ordered seperately, were over charged by a few pounds. We informed the waitress, who fetched the owner (presumibly), and she said she would refund us. This refund never happened.
We also had a smoothy and some cakes which were all nice, but again very expensive.
The service was friendly and the setting was nice too (we sat upstairs on nice leather sofa's), but the negatives mean we probably wouldn't return or recommend the organic house.

1  Thank Adam T
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Wife and I called in for a coffee and cake after a day walking around the town.
It looked nice from the outside so we went in.
Ok the prices were slightly higher than some of the other coffee shops in the town, but the food we had was absolutely delicious, the drinks were good and enjoyed the sofa in front of the fire.
Worth it in my view

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Great atmosphere but I have to echo other reviews as I also found the food expensive for what you got. Not sure we'd return as lots of other cafés to try out instead.