“A Lovely Sunny Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“A Lovely Sunny Lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have seen this café before but have never had any food before. I would recommend this café for lunch. I had the black bean burger and potatoe wedge chips... Lovely.

• Visited July 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Never again!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We called in to Organic House as we are both vegan and fancied a soy milk latte..
We will not be visiting again due to the following.

- £10 min spend to use a card

- 10 minute wait for coffee

- Table left uncleared (from previous custoners) for at least 10 mins despite politely asking for it to be cleared

- When table was eventually cleared, the young member of staff wiped the bits off it on to my legs...seriously, we were left aghast!

- Wrong order brought to the table initially

- When order of 2 soy lattes finally arrived...they tasted like a Chai tea latte, how hard can it be to make a cup of coffee??!

Never again!

Visited June 2014
5 Thank SurfinBird1981
Keighley, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

As regular visitors to Hebden we like to vary where we stop off for coffee. The organic house used to be one of our favourites . The cakes are nice and the coffee is excellent. There are however cheaper alternatives with equally good coffee and a better selection of cakes. I still call in occasionally, the coffee is good.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Vegan breakfast ”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The food is fresh, the ingredients seem of good quality.
The vegan burger is delicious (my only issues was the accidentally adding of non-vegan coleslaw, however this was quickly fixed and a heartfelt apology given)

My vegan breakfast hit the nail on the head: just what the doctor order. I was also able to enjoy a cup of tea with soya milk.

All the staff I have had the pleasure of being served by have be lovely, well informed and helpful, This is the second time I have eaten here, both times the food has not disappointed me.
The food is fresh, the ingredients seem of good quality.

All the staff I have had the pleasure of being served by have been lovely, well informed and helpful, smiles all around even when they are busy and rushed off their feet

The prices are on the higher side of reasonable but to be honest getting yummy vegan food while out of my
House is normally a hard push, so it's worth it (plus I wasn't paying)
smiles around even when they are busy and rushed off their feet

The prices are on the higher side of reasonable but good vegan food hard to come by, so it's worth it (plus I wasn't paying).

I would recommend eating here to my friends and I will come again

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good nachos but overpriced”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We walked past the cafe and liked the look of another customers nachos so thought why not stop here for lunch. The nachos were a great hit and one that I would return to have again but apart from that everything else lacked substance. I agree with other peoples comments that it was over priced. I ordered a juice which for £3.75 was in a half pint glass and was gone in a few sips. The sandwich I ordered was average. My boyfriend enjoyed his sandwich and really liked the flap jack and the coffee. For these reasons I have given it a very good as it was better than average but not by much more. Atmosphere was good and the staff were friendly and good for people with allergies.

Visited March 2014